The COVID-19 Business Survival Guide
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted virtually every part of our lives. And while most of us are not affected physically, the implications of "shelter at home" orders, mandatory telecommuting, and travel restrictions have significantly impacted our businesses in ways that would have seemed unimaginable just a few short months ago.
This program was designed to help you deal with the challenges of this unprecedented situation, recognize the unique opportunities it offers, and take immediate steps to continue providing enjoyment, meaning, and fulfillment in your customers' lives.
In this program, you'll discover seven proven strategies to help you survive the current situation and position yourself for even greater success when we come out on the other end of the restrictions and economic fallout of the pandemic.
- The critical importance of connecting with your customers
- How to incorporate new markets, new products, and new delivery methods
- Shifting from "physical" to "virtual" in some parts of your business
- How to use your "downtime" to retool your business for the future
- Taking advantage of opportunities for personal development
- The keys to success when you have to work from home
- Identifying the next steps in your plan for success
Program dates available:
- Monday, 13 July 2020, 10:00 AM Central
- Wednesday, 15 July 2020, 7:00 PM Central
- Monday, 20 July 2020, 10:00 AM Central
- Wednesday, 22 July 2020, 7:00 PM Central
- Monday, 27 July 2020, 10:00 AM Central
- Wednesday, 29 July 2020, 7:00 PM Central
Ron Rosenberg is an award-winning speaker, author, and coach. He is a nationally recognized expert on marketing and customer service, has authored several books and learning systems, and leads high-level marketing and business development coaching programs.
Ron has presented thousands of presentations to businesses and associations serving a wide range of industries and professions. During his professional speaking career of over 26 years, he has presented thousands of events to nearly 95,000 people in industries including retail, self-storage, funeral, nursery and landscape, medical and dental, and many others.
Ron has also worked with groups that serve minority and woman-owned businesses, community rehabilitation programs, early childhood education, and military families, and has spoken for many meeting-planning, association-management and destination-management groups and nearly 50 association chapter leadership events.
In 2000, Ron was awarded the “Certified Speaking Professional” designation by the National Speakers Association, and he was a winner of the prestigious “Marketer of the Year” award at the International Marketing Summit. He holds an undergraduate degree in Computer Science from Rochester Institute of Technology, and an MBA from Southern New Hampshire University.