1. How do I access webinars?
Once you complete your registration, please go to “My Dashboard" on the left side navigation pane, select the event and watch on-demand.
2. How do I obtain a transcript of my history?
To obtain a transcript of your ASTRA Education history, please visit "My Dashboard" and select "Transcript."
3. How do I cancel my registration or get a refund?
All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please contact us if you have any additional questions; email@example.com or 312.222.0984
4. How do I add an event to my calendar?
Once you complete your registration, please go to “My Dashboard" on the left side navigation pane, select the event, and click on “Add to Calendar" icon on the right of the webpage to add the event to your calendar.
5. What are the system requirements for accessing a webinar?
Prior to a live event, you may test your web browser to be sure you have the required Flash software. To do so, direct your web browser to the following URL: www.ec.commpartners.com. Click on the "Browser Test." If you pass the test, you will see a "Congratulations" message. If you do not, you will be given instructions on where you can download the newest version of Flash. This is a free download. It is recommended that you use a high speed/broadband internet connect (Wifi is not recommended), a PC with Windows and Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher. If you are using a Mac, please use the Safari web browser. Please refer to the Technical Support Document for additional troubleshooting steps.
6. What is the difference between a certification and a certificate?
A certification aims to recognize professionals who meet established knowledge, skills or competencies. A certificate provides an opportunity to build capacity and recognition of a specialty area of practice or set of skills.
7. How do I define my interests to ensure the most accurate recommendations are displayed under the “Recommended for You" section?
To define your interest areas, please visit "Profile" section.
8. What if I forgot my Password? How do I reset my password?
To lookup or reset your password, please Click Here.
9. I have other questions (not addressed in this section), how do I contact Customer Support?
If you need assistance with registration, accessing an event you have purchased, or other customer service-related issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.222.0984.